Simple Fruit Salad Recipe: Lebanese Style
Author: Esperance Sammour
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- 4 apples (different colors)
- 6 tangerines
- 4 medium mangos
- 8 prunes
- 20 strawberries
- 1 lemon
- If fruits are not organic, soak them in water + vinegar for a few minutes then rinse them well. Or you can use vegetable wash as well.
- Juice 2 tangerines and put aside
- Juice 1 lemon and put aside
- Cut remaining fruits in small chunks of ⅔ of an inch and add to bowl
- Add juice from tangerine and lemon on top and mix well with clean hands
- Serve with a topping of fresh cream/whipped cream and some honey, or serve plain.
You can virtually add any fruits you like. Make sure to have at least 5 types of fruits, and that they are a mix between sour and sweet. Or to your likings.
Recipe by Mama's Lebanese Kitchen - Traditional Lebanese Recipes at http://www.mamaslebanesekitchen.com/vegetarian/simple-fruit-salad-recipe/