Last Updated on June 14, 2022
Lemon Garlic Lentils Soup
The Lemon Lentils Soup is a rich mixture of leafy greens, lentils and other vegetables which make it one of the richest soups in iron, vitamins A, C and fiber in addition to a barrage of other nutrients. Here is how to prepare Garlic Lentils Soup, we hope you enjoy it and please let us know how it turns out.
Here are the Benefits of Lentils Soup
- Lentils soup is a good source of protein
- The soup provides you with polyphenols. These are compounds that fight against harmful agents in your body.
- A good source of iron
- full of fiber. One cup contains almost 15.6 grams of fiber which is more than enough
- lentils are very important for bone’s health. A cup lentils has got 38 grams of calciam.
- very important fro fragment women because lentils are a good source of folic acid. It helps you in birth cases. Its insufficient intake may lead you to some serious birth diseases.
And there are many other benefits of this delicious Lebanese dish. Give it a try.
How many calarios you can get from a cup of lentils?
A cup of lentils provides you with 298 calories.
What is the prepration and cooking time of the dish Vegan Lebanese Style Lemon Garlic Lentils Soup?
It takes 60 minutes to fully prepared. 15 minutes prepration time and 45 minutes cooking time.
Vegan Lebanese Style Lemon Garlic Lentils Soup
- 1 cup Lentils rinsed
- 4 cups Swiss Chard chopped
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 8 gloves garlic crushed
- 4 Potatoes sliced into small cubes
- 1 table spoon Salt
- 8 cups Water warm
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- In a deep pot, Sautee the crushed garlic and potatoes with the olive oil for 4-5 minutes.8 gloves garlic, 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Add the Warm water to the pot along with all other remaining ingredients.1 cup Lentils, 4 cups Swiss Chard, 1 cup lemon juice, 4 Potatoes, 1 table spoon Salt, 8 cups Water
- Heat for about 20-30 minutes or until boiling, then let simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until the lentils soften.
- Service warm as a bowl.